ACS712 Current Sensor Module with 5A 20A 30A analogue sensing range for Arduino
Condition: New product
- Current sensor module based on the ACS712 chip. The ACS712 outputs an analog voltage output signal that varies linearly with sensed current. A choice of current sensing range, 5A, 20A and 30A.
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
- Low noise analog signal path
- 5 microsecond output rise time in response to input current
- 80kHz bandwidth
- 1.5% output error at 25 degrees C
- 5.0 VDC, single supply operation
- 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- Output signal type : Analog
- Power : 5V
- Current rating : 5A, 20A and 30A
- 5A, 20A or 30A current sensing module based on selection
- Fast shipping from USA, get it in days not weeks.